having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.
One of our top sellers
Show your stars and your pride. We've come a long ways in a short amount of time. We have a lot to be proud of. Other countries were centuries ahead of us, we are a novice compared to their history. In such a short amount of time, we have become leaders of the world. It's a huge responsibility that we humbly carry on our shoulders. Did you know that the USA provides more aid to other countries than any other nation? Be a proud patriot, we have earned it!Get yours now!
Our Most Popular Shirt
God & Country
Where did the saying come from?
Pro Deo et patria ("for God and country") is a Latin phrase used as the motto of many families, military regiments and educational institutions. Used by ancient authors to express attachment to all that was most dear and is more idiomatically translated "for hearth and home" is often used as a synecdoche for the family home. Why is the saying so popular in the USA? Because we love our home... our country... we are Patriotic Me.
FUN FACTS ABOUT THE LAND OF THE FREE!
WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT?
DID YOU KNOW?
1. The U.S. is big: the United States is the third largest country in the world by landmass nearly as big as the entire continent of Europe.
2. World class athletes: American athletes have won more Olympic medals than athletes from any other country.
3. Climate diversity: the United States is the only country that has all of Earth's five climate zones: tropical, dry, temperate, continental, and polar.
4. Magnet for international tourism: the United States is the third most visited country by international tourists after Spain and France.
5. Fresh water supply: lake Superior on the United States-Canada border, is the largest body of freshwater in the world by surface area. The lake covers 31,700 square miles.
THE BALD EAGLE IS THE MASCOT OF AMERICA!
THE NATIONAL EMBLEM
The bald eagle was chosen June 20, 1782 as the emblem of the United States of America, because of its long life, great strength and majestic looks, and also because it was then believed to exist only on this continent. The eagle represents freedom. Living as he does on the tops of lofty mountains, amid the solitary grandeur of nature, he has unlimited freedom, whether with strong pinions he sweeps into the valleys below, or upward into the boundless spaces beyond.GET YOURSELF AN EAGLE!
10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT THE STATUE OF liberty.
SYMBOL OF FREEDOM
1. The statue’s full name is Liberty Enlightening the World.
2. It was a gift from France, given to America in 1886.
3. The head of the statue was displayed at the World's Fair in Paris in 1878.
4. The robed female figure represents Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom.
5. She holds a torch and tablet upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence (July 4, 1776).
6. From the ground to the top of the torch the statue measures 93 metres, and weighs 204 metric tonnes.
7. Lady Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
8. She has a 35-foot waistline
9. Visitors have to climb 354 stairs to reach the statue’s crown.
10. There are 25 windows in the crown.
A PORTION OF ALL THE SALES ARE DONATED TO THE TUNNEL to TOWERS FOUNDATION!Discover more about this charity
why should you love patriotic me?
We ensure that all of our customer's queries and concern are catered via email or phone.
We offer 30-Day Money Back Promise, to ensure our customers that value their satisfaction.
We have premium quality products with best prices guaranteed.
don't be shy & be a patriot
great customer service
be bold & free
be of service to your countrymen